jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Thursday is here.

   Finally, after 3 months, the day of the opening has arrived. There is still a lot of work to do this morning before opening the doors at 5 pm, today 24th April.

I would like to say a big thanks to all those who in the background help and support me during the last weeks.

Susana´s collection at Debut.
    From today, 24th April at 5 pm to Sunday 27th April  you can join us at Ampika P3, 35 Marylebone Road. Come to stand 76 to discover my newest work: #Time.



It was a big surprise discovered last Monday that my work to The Other Art Fair was mentioned in Huffington Post. Thanks Lorenzo Belenguer for your words.


Debut Contemporary: Artist of the week

    To celebrate The Other Art Fair I am also the #artistoftheweek at Debut Contemporary, have a look to my interview.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario